Tag Archives: March
- Cilantro and coriander come from the same plant.
- The Godfather is the longest freaking movie ever. But so good.
- Pizza crust dipped in honey is divine.
- I am a machine when it comes to lunchtime productivity. Four crucial errands in one hour – BAM.
- Yoga is not just stretching, people. It can be hardcore if you have the right instructors.
- The pastor of my church is leaving to pursue missions work in Ethiopia. I’m thankful for his obedience to the Lord, but so sad to see him go.
- Sunshine and movie days with my mom are the perfect way to close out the week.
- I did not win $640 million dollars this weekend.
- So far, the Harry Potter movies are better than I thought they’d be.
- I can’t wait for the Downtown Farmers Market to open this Saturday.
- Bananas taste a million times better sprinkled with cinnamon.
- March Madness loses *some* of its luster when your team gets knocked out and/or your bracket belongs in the garbage.
- I will forego the Kroger Plus Card extra 10 cents off each gallon of gas if it means I have to stand in the cold even two seconds longer.
- Giving up chocolate for Lent hasn’t been nearly as difficult as I thought it would be.
- I’m just now realizing that I used to have short hair. I recently saw a picture from four years ago, and my hair was short. How did I not know this??!
- My dentist’s office has the best magazines, and I always hope there is a long wait so I can read without interruption.
- Only seven of the President’s names are monosyllabic: Bush, Ford, Taft, Polk, Hayes, Grant, and…. now I can’t think of it….Bonus points if you can.
- I suppose I must accept that my favorite peanut butter, Cinnamon Raisin Swirl by Peanut Butter & Co., is no longer sold in local supermarkets. I’m taking it kind of hard.
- My camera needs approximately one hour and 55 minutes to charge.
- It can take over two hours for a party of ten to be seated at The Tavern in Nashville on a Saturday night even if they have reservations. Doesn’t make sense to me, either.