Tag Archives: November
- The frequency with which I reference the Dewey Decimal System is unusual and abnormal.
- Hawaii does not observe Daylight Savings Time.
- Sometimes your cell phone service provider will give you a new charger for free, and it will make your day.
- The area code for the state of Hawaii is (808).
- I have mastered the complex process of putting the top on a 2-door soft top Jeep Wrangler.
- My boyfriend cooks a mean turkey.
- Drinking Kona coffee makes me wish I was back in Maui.
- I despise Black Friday, but Cyber Monday is where it’s at.
- 22 uninterrupted hours of travel is (surprisingly) not as bad as it sounds.
- I need to own more jackets.
- My socks rarely match, and I am not ashamed.
- Chocolate Cheerios aren’t nearly as good as you would think. It’s disappointing.
- Calling (781) 452-4077 will put you through to the Hogwarts Hotline. From there, you can learn more information “directly” from Hogwarts. It’s true; try it for yourself!
- My accountant makes my life so much easier.
- Shane Battier’s favorite movie is The Big Lebowski. As if I needed any more reasons to like him.
- Petrichor is the scent of rain on dry earth.
- The world’s population is expected to hit 7 billion on October 31. Today. BAM.
- Penny looks pretty stylish with her new hubcabs. Huge transformation.
- It just occurred to me that I have not had one piece of candy to celebrate Halloween, and I am largely ok with that.
- Never thought I’d say this, but yoga is beginning to grow on me.