After waving farewell to the experiences, lessons, and adventures of 2009, I am ready to tackle 2010. Let’s do this.
A hodgepodge of thoughts:
1) Wearing pajamas to bring in the new year is not even slightly overrated. I highly recommend it.
2) I have started taking vitamins. I’ll have a One A Day® Women’s complete multivitamin with breakfast, please.
3) Today marks my first work out of the new year. Even after just a four day hiatus, I am suffering withdrawals and look forward to being back in the gym, despite the fact that it will be PACKED with resolutioners this month.
4) It’s not a serious offense if you haven’t taken down you Christmas tree yet…right?
5) Super MonkeyBall: Banana Blitz for Wii is highly addictive. Who knew guiding a monkey encased in a transparent ball across a suspended series of platforms and complex obstacles could be so much fun?!
6) The Memphis Tigers men’s basketball team does not play another home game until January 13th. While I can do without the glacial walks to the Forum, I will miss the excitement of cheering alongside a stadium full of fellow fans.
Wishing you all the best in 2010!