April Taught Me
- Wrap dresses and windy days = not a good combination.
- Eating dinner directly before playing an intense soccer game is not the most agreeable situation.
- The state of Arizona does not participate in Daylight Savings Time. Rebels.
- Those catchy songs that get stuck in your head in an aggravating loop are called earworms.
- Record books no longer recognize “youngest” feats.
- A couple minutes lounging in the steam room after an intense yoga session is a magical combo. Must do that more often.
- The Olympic Marathon course has more than 90 turns.
- Friendship bracelets are just as meaningful now as they were when I was 12.
- It is illegal to kill honeybees in the state of Tennessee. My grandmother learned this the hard way.
- It takes a whole new level of coordination to kick a soccer ball with your nondominant leg.