January Taught Me
- We Bought a Zoo is such a sweet movie. The soundtrack isn’t too shabby either.
- Sometimes you just can’t do it all.
- The first time the word love is mentioned in the Bible, it tells of how much Abraham loves his son Isaac.
- I do not like chevron patterns. They just don’t do it for me.
- Pinterest is a black hole and has very nearly taken over my life.
- I officially won my NFL Pick ’em Pool. Victory is mine!
- There is no such thing as too many blueberries in your cereal.
- I greatly dislike signing my name several consecutive times in a row. I put too much thought into it, and things get sloppy.
- I never know the answer when people ask how tall I am. Now I do. I am 5’5.5″.
- Tying Figure-eight knots makes me happy.