It’s been a busy week, and I forgot to tell you guys what I learned in April! Shame on me for leaving you hanging like that. And now, without further ado – I know you have been waiting patiently – I give you my latest tidbits of knowledge:
- The best days to snag moving boxes from the liquor store are Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays.
- My parents have had a copy machine at their house for over a year, and I’m just now discovering this.
- I get a 23% discount off of my cell phone bill thanks to my place of employment.
- A double shot of espresso makes me absolutely wild.
- If you absent-mindedly drop all the mail you just received into a post office box, it will eventually find its way back to you again.
- Apparently I like coconut more than I thought I do.
- Watching the Grizzlies win playoff games is the best. I assumed this would be true, but haven’t had the pleasure of confirming so until now.
- Mango is an absolutely decadent fruit. Perhaps my new favorite, even.
- Mumford and Sons puts on an incredible live show.
- Chocolate chip waffles are a necessary part of Easter brunch, and the perfect treat after a 40 day fast from chocolate.