February Taught Me
- Eating 19 Hershey’s kisses for lunch is not nearly as appealing as it may originally sound.
- I have determined the name of my future dog. I’m not sharing just yet, but take comfort in knowing that it’s swimming around in this brain of mine.
- There’s nothing better than reading a surprise heartfelt, hand-written letter from your boyfriend. And I mean nothing.
- The Dodd–Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act makes for a busy Mel.
- Hitting the gym early in the morning before work is always more fun with a buddy.
- There are 300 sextillion stars in the sky. That’s 300,000,000,000,000,000,000,000. That’s kind of a lot.
- I am running three half marathons in the next six weeks. And then I’m going to take a breather.
- Mr. Darcy and Elizabeth Bennet just might have the greatest love story in all of fictional literature.
- I haven’t had, owned, or purchased a television since high school. That’s how much I watch TV.
- My brother has the loudest clap in the history of human beings.